Thursday 4 April 2013

Second the Best

Hello Everyone! 
It's me again. 
So, Today's Hottest Updates are; 

Hottest Book and Movie;
Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

 and more....

I absolutely love Diary of Wimpy Kid. Honestly, My whole family does. Even my oldest sister who is like 28! Its a really of funny and it is entertaining for the whole family. I was so happy when they made it into a movie, I could burst  The movie was good as the book. The illustrations are good to. I give it a 8.5/10 :-)

Hottest Song;
Small Bump by Ed Sheeran

I adore this song. its so sad and Ed's voice is like an angel. Its so beautiful, that the first time I heard it, I may have let a few tears leak out of my eyes. This song is about a close friend of Ed Sheeran's close friend and her experience with a late miscarriage at five moths pregnancy. It is sung from a first point of view.

So, Bye guys that all for today, follow me on twitter and have a great day; Bye:P

No comments:

Post a Comment