Thursday 4 April 2013

I missed you guys!

Hello Everyone! I'm back!
I would like to say that I'm feeling much better know, other than a small headache, but I should recover fully soon :-)

Anyways here are the Hottest Updates; 

Hottest Book; The Hunger Games
I loved this series and so did everyone because this book got a 7.2 rating. This book was something different and The book was kind of better than the movie. I loved this book and so will everyone around me :-)
It's about Katniss Everdeen who voluntarily takes her younger sister's place in the Hunger Games, a televised fight in which two teenagers from each twelve Districts of Panem are chosen at random to complete. 

Hottest Movies; Devil wears Prada

It's about a young woman who takes a job as the assistant to one of the biggest magazine editors, the ruthless Miranda Presley. This movie had humor and romance. Its perfect when snuggling up on the couch with butter popcorn during your alone time. It got a 6.7 ratings and I'm sure it has earned it. I loved this movie and i'm sure you will too. :-)


Hottest Song; Black and White by MJ

This song is by Michael Jackson or as most of you know his as The King of Pop. The reason I like this song, is not because of its beat and music. It's because of the meaning behind the words. It's not just any song, it got a real meaning that was a huge problem in society back then , racism. This song states that 'if you want to my brother, it don't matter if you are black or white'.

So, I would like to thank you guys for your support because this is the last post I will be doing in a while :-(. So thank you and Bye :P
Mona.J

No comments:

Post a Comment