Thursday 4 April 2013

Lucky First!!

Hi again!
So, everyone, First I would like to say; HAPPY EASTER

I know, I'm kind of late and everything but the principle stays the same. I didn't do much this weekend because I got a cold and then when Tuesday rolled around, I was back to normal. Went to school, had some fun and when I woke up this morning, my voice was hoarse and my eyes were bloodshot red! Then, to make matters worse, I couldn't get a doctor appointment because my family doctor took the day off. What a hectic day if you ask me! I know, I have not updated in a while, so I decided to upload two today! Lucky you!

So, anyways; Here are today's Hottest Updates;

Hottest Book;
Flawed by Kate Avelynn
Flawed
Sarah O’Brien is alive because of the pact she and her brother made twelve years ago — James will protect her from their violent father if she promises to never leave him. For years, she’s watched James destroy his life to save hers. If all he asks for in return is her affection, she’ll give it freely.

Until, with a tiny kiss and a broken mind, he asks for more than she can give.

Sam Donavon has been James’ best friend — and the boy Sarah’s had a crush on — for as long as she can remember. As their forbidden relationship deepens, Sarah knows she’s in trouble. Quiet, serious Sam has decided he’s going to save her. Neither of them realizes James is far more unstable than her father ever was, or that he’s not about to let Sarah forget her half of the pact

So, Thats the blurb of the book. This book was different to any others that I read because it had lots of twist and turns like no other book. It had a lot of feeling and emotion to it and I can say, proudly that it was a pretty good book! :-)

Hottest Movie;
17 again

Since, I was sick again, My Mom rented me some movies and even though I watched it a billion times, I decided to watch it again (get it again and 17 again(lame I know). I don't know it was because I liked it so much or because Zac Efron is really good looking. I can't decide. Anyways, this is what it is about;
At 17 Mike O'Donnell is on top of the world: he's the star of his high school basketball team, is a shoo-in for a college scholarship, and is dating his soul-mate, Scarlet. But at what's supposed to be his big game where a college scout is checking him out, Scarlet reveals that she's pregnant. Mike decides to leave the game and asks Scarlet to marry him, which she does. During their marriage, Mike can only whine about the life he lost because he married her, so she throws him out. When he also loses his job, he returns to the only place he's happy at, his old high school. While looking at his high school photo, a janitor asks him if he wishes he could be 17 again and he says yes. One night while driving he sees the janitor on a bridge ready to jump, and goes after him. When he returns to his friend Ned's house, where he has been staying, he sees that he is 17 again. He decides to take this opportunity to get the life he lost.

Hottest Song; 
Arena by B.o.b, T.I, Chris brown.

       
I don't know, why ,when or how I liked this song because I'm not really a fan of Chris Brown or T.I but I really like this song, love in fact. It's got real meaning, amazing beats and it's fun to dance to!


 So, Thats all for today! I hope you all had a good time! Bonjour!
Follow me on twitter; monaj212

Bye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment