Thursday 28 March 2013

I love Connor Franta

Helloo People
So today, I ditched school and hung out with my sister at the cinema, then I watched the O2l boys and laughed alot and then I ate.
So basically that's what I did today, boring yeah!
Well, that's my life for YOU!!
Anyways, first and foremost, I would like to ask, How are you??? How's life?? Am I creeping you out know??
 Second , I would like to tell you how much I love Connor Franta From O2L (our second life). He's a YouTuber and he is Fu-nn-y which rhymes with Yummy!
Here's a picture of him.  Gorgeous? right?

Anyways, Here are the Hottest Updates:
Hottest Song;  

JB I  Love You
Be alright is from Justin Bieber's Acoustic album and is amazing. It touches my heart. It is deep and has meaning to it. It has no auto tune , just him singing and guitar. It a for amazing, astonishing and absolutely awesome.

Hottest Movie;
(Drum roll Please)
Pitch Perfect!!!! (Omg what a shocker!)

 

It's Pitch Perfect and this movie is awesome. If you have watched this you would understand. It's got a 7.2 rating. It's different, well kinda. That's why I love it. I think I like it a tiny bit more than Notebook, nah that is impossible. It's not awesome, Its aca-awesome (if you've watched, the movie, you would get it!)






Hottest book;
BrotherBands
The BrotherBands is the spin off series of The Ranger's Apprentice. It's about Scandinavians, this time it's pretty cool. It's on it's third book right know and awesome.
 Here's the first two books;

Book 1; The Outcasts

Brotherband #1 The Outcasts



Book 2; The Invaders
Brotherband


That's all for today! Have fun cause YOLO and remember to follow me on twitter (@monaj212)
And as Connor Franta would say 'Stay Sexual'
Bye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment