Wednesday 13 March 2013

Post No.4

Hi guys
Sorry for the late update.
1 word = school We have had like 10 assignments and its been hectic. 
Anyway here is the Hottest Updates!


Hottest book of the week;




This week, I've chosen the new series of Rick Riordan 'Heroes of Olympus'". It the second series about Percy Jackson so its like a return to his world. This series is amazing because know it's not only about Percy any more  its about other people too. Sadly, only the first three books are out but I can't wait for the next one. I bet it is going to be amazing.

Hottest Movie of the week;


My sisters keeper is my choice for today's movie. I watched this movie with my classmates and some of them were crying by the end of it. It was a sad movie but very entertaining. It is about a girl who has a dying sister and all her life has been forced to donate and risk her life to save her sister, but then the time comes for when they ask for her to give up a kidney. Will she give it up or will she fight?


Hottest Song of the week;


       Magic


Magic is an amazing song. The first time I heard this song was on the radio and I instantly fell in love with it. If you've got taste then you'll agree with me (no offence). The mastermind behind this song is terrific to! This is one of his finest works but it can't beat Arena. No song of his can top that. Still it is an awesome song and this is way it is the hottest song of the week.


Bye People 
xoxo Mona J

Remember follow me on twitter ( monaj212)

No comments:

Post a Comment