Saturday 16 March 2013

Kon'nichiwa people!!!!

Hey Amigo's
I would just like to say Thank you for all the views I am getting and if not to much of a hassle please check out my friends blog.
Thanx xoxo
ps. here are there links!

http://simplyamazing127.blogspot.com.au
http://my-advice-xoxo.blogspot.com
http://sydneychiica.blogspot.com.au/
http://stay-beautiful-forever.blogspot.com.au/
http://phantasmagoriaxx.blogspot.com.au/
http://ferrandphotography.blogspot.com.au/
Anyways here are the hottest updates;

Hottest Movie
                                        



This week, I've chosen The Mist. I absolutely adore this movie. It had been my favourite horror movie. I loved it because it had a twist. It's about  a mist that unleashes a species of bloodthirsty monsters on a small town of citizens and the main character and his son are locked in a supermarket with his friends. People have to fight for their lives. One by one people start dying. Who will be next? 
I've said to much aah !!! Nah, but seriously you have to watch it. It is AMAZING!!

Hottest Book
The hottest book, this week is (drum roll please)...the Ranger Apprentice series. Aah the shock! 

Here is what the first 2 book out of 11 are about;

Book 1

Will is small for his age, but agile and energetic. All his life, he has dreamed of becoming a great knight like the father he never knew, so he is devastated when he is rejected as an apprentice to Castle Redmont's Battle school  Instead he is apprenticed to Halt, the mysterious Ranger whose uncanny ability to move unseen is thought to be the result of black magic. Reluctantly, Will learns to use a Ranger's secret weapons: a bow and arrow, a mottled cloak and a stubborn little pony. It may not be the sword and battle horse he longs for, but when Will and Halt set out on a desperate mission to prevent the assassination of the King, Will finds that a Ranger's weapons are not so useless after all . . .


Book 2

One man may be deceit. Two can be conspiracy. Three is the number I trust.
As the Kingdom of Araluen prepares for war against Morgarath, Will and Horace accompany the Ranger Gilan on a mission to Celtica. But Celtica's villages and mines are silent. Only an exhausted and starving girl called 
Evanlyn can tell them why: Morgarath has sent his foul creatures to enslave the Celts. While Gilan rides swiftly back to Araluen to report this news to the King, Will and Horace discover the true purpose behind Morgarath's actions. The Kingdom is sure to be defeated in a surprise three-sided attack - unless they can find a way to prevent it.

I Love this book, take my word for it, it is awesome!!!!!

Hottest Song 


  

Hey Pretty Baby With The
High Heels On
You Give Me Fever
Like I've Never, Ever Known
You're Just A Product Of
Loveliness
I Like The Groove Of
Your Walk,
Your Talk, Your Dress
I Feel Your Fever
From Miles Around
I'll Pick You Up In My Car
And We'll Paint The Town
Just Kiss Me Baby
And Tell Me Twice
                                          That You're The One For Me



As you might of guessed, The hottest song, in my opinion, this week is the way you make me feel by Michael Jackson ( R.I.P). This song is my second favourite song. Its got awesome beats, it's catchy and not to forgot but its a world wide hit. Oh wait one more thing, the artist of this song, may god rest his soul is a legend.


Bye guys
Remember follow me on twitter @monaj212
and I'll see you guys soon !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment