Monday 25 February 2013

We meet Again!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!!!

So, these past few days have been boring, I mean, basically all I did was finish off my assignments, read, eat, sleep. I know right lame. So I was, hey why don't I update my blog and know here I am. That is the story of my boring life. Anyways back on topic. here is this weeks HOTTEST UPDATES! :P

Hottest Updates Of This Week Are;

Hottest Song of the week;




Geek In Pink is the hottest song of the week, hell yeah. I was shocked when I found out that it was buy Jason Mraz, I was like WHAT?!?!? I know shocking right, anyways then I listened to more of his songs and they are pretty cool. He has talent, no doubt.


Hottest Movie of the week;


This Movie is amazing, Its touching and heartwarming, its everything a good romance movie needs. Its a romance drama kinda thing where a young (hot) solider also known as Channing Tatum, falls in love with a college student           (Amanda Seyfried) while he is on holiday. 
ps. Who would want to miss 108 min of Channing Tatum.
Pss. this is also a book by Nicholas Sparks.





Hottest Book of the week;

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks is a book you wouldn't want to miss. This romantic story was made in 1996 and it still being read today. This book is filled with emotion like no other and its plot are amazing. Plus this book is also a movie. Awesome, yeah! This book is being narrated by an old man.
This book is about Noah,  who is 31 and is still in love with a girl who he met 14 yrs ago. Then one day he meets her again and she is about to get married. 
(I know OMG). 

No comments:

Post a Comment