Monday 25 March 2013

I should of bought you flowers and held your hand.

Hello Bloggers
Now I've been depressed for a while because my internet has been down and Thats why I could not post an entry last week and did it yesterday instead and to make up for last week I decided to make a post today. Awesome yeah?!?!?
So I, the Magnificent/Awesome Mona Jackson bring to you today..... The Hottest Updates :) 

Hottest Book 
Goosebumps Series!
The goosebumps series is a total of 62 books written by R.L Stine. Its for children but can still scare the wits out of me. I recommend it 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% 
Take my word for it, The book is amazing. Here is some info on it.

Book #32 The Barking Ghost

The Barking Ghost (Goosebumps, #32)
Cooper, a nervous newcomer to the town, and his friend Margaret are targeted by two evil dogs who cast a spell to switch bodies with the children as a way of wreaking further havoc.

Book #34 Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes


Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes (Goosebumps, #34)

KEEP OFF THEIR GRASS!

Two pink flamingos. A whole family of plaster skunks. Joe Burton's dad loves tacky lawn ornaments. But when he brings home two ugly lawn gnomes, the trouble begins. Late at night. When everyone's sleeping. Someone's creeping in the garden. Whispering nasty things. Smashing melons. Squashing tomatoes. No way two dumb old lawn ornaments with pointy hats could be causing all the trouble... Is there?

Hottest Movie
Titanic 

Titanic is an awesome movie, like awesome. Though I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but I mean I am pretty sure the whole world's watched it. I mean it has Leonardo DiCaprio in it for god's sake and its when he was young and dreamy!! :P Its plot is that a 17 year old aristocrat, expecting to be married to a rich claimant by her mother, falls in love with  a kind but poor artist aboard the Titanic.

Hottest Song 
When I was your man 




When I was your man by Bruno Mars



I absolutely, 100 % love this song even though I'm not a hooligan (fan of Bruno mars). I do appreciate his music  Hers got talent, no denying it. This song is about a guy who regrets not treating his girl right and realizes his mistakes later. My favourite line is when he goes " I should of bought, you flowers and held your hand" I don't know why but I do. 

Love, Mona J
Twitter; monaj212
Instagram; monaj212

Bye, people from earth , Bye :P






No comments:

Post a Comment