Sunday 24 February 2013

Break Time

So this is my second post. I'm surprised I lasted this far.
This week I've been kinda busy with all my assignments and such.So I decided to update and take my mind of homework or stuff. 
So this week's hottest updates of the week are;


Hottest Song of The week;

7 things I hate about you is this weeks hottest song according to me, I know its not new or it wasn't recently recorded but it is an amazing song and has a great beat to it. Miley Cyrus is amazing in this song.





So much to tell you is an amazing book and John Marsden is a legend. This book has so much feeling and depth that I was hooked. That is why I chose it and it is about a girl whose father threw acid on her face and she became mute.


Hottest Movie of The Week; 


The Proposal is a hilarious comedy that make you die of laughter. I've watched this movie just about 200 hundred times and I have laughed every single time. It is about A pushy boss that forces her assistant into marring her so she don't get shipped of to Canada.


So thats all for this week. I hope you agree with my choices. 
Love <3
xoxo Mona.J

No comments:

Post a Comment