Saturday 16 February 2013

Who,What,Where,Why

Hello People of The World,

I come to you in Peace. I am from the planet Mars... Just Kidding. Hi My name is Mona Jackson and I am from this planet we call earth. I am in Yr 8 which means I am 13. So, I have this English assignment and it is to create a blog so here I am. For this blog I decided to call it Hottest Updates. I know this isn't a very creative title but it was the only thing I could come up with that is related to my topic. So, basically, every week I am going to choose my favourite book, movie and song of the week.  

I love to read like crazy, not as much as I love skittles but you get the point. Some of my favorite books are by Nicholas Sparks and Richelle Mead. Stay tuned. Ps. Im a huge MJ fan.
Bye :)

XD Mona Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment